Sunday, November 2, 2008

Change of plans!!!

Hello,
Well last night we had a very drastic change of plans!!! We heard that the Amazon Rainforest is full of life right now and Pheobe is dying to see some monkeys so here we are now in the Amazon rainforest in a tent, with a small fire outside and it is 10pm at night. Yes I did say it we ARE in a tent, well a massive tent at that!!! It has 3 rooms, 1 is Pheobe's and mine, another is our tour guides', Jake. The last room is the biggest of the so called 'family room' even though none of us are realated, but Jake is really hot!!! Don't worry though Chandler I wouldn't do that but Pheobe would, sorry Mike! Nah, I will keep her in line, don't worry!!! She just read that bit and said she wouldn't dream of it. Anyway, we had a good flight, overall and it took us around 5hrs to get where we are now and we have been here for around an hr and a half. We had dinner which was baked beans on toast!!! It was ok! Then we got settled down and I am falling asleep while I am writing this so I will talk to you about what we do tommorow, I think we are going a walk but hopefully not too far!!
Cya Mon xo

No comments: